Friday, January 7, 2011

My Goals for 2011

I thought it would be hard for me to think of 11 Goals for 2011....but once I started....I found it hard to stop!!! These are my first 11.


1.  Loose 50 pds

2.  Finish Winter Boot Camp Maintance

3.  Start and Finish Boot Camp....both Spring and Summer...(what can I say, I am addicted to Alli's abuse.)


4.  Wear a bathing suit in April while we are on Vacation in Hawaii...without having to worry about someone yelling "Beached Whale...Beached Whale...someone call PETA!"

5.  Ride a rollercoaster with Oldest....without the fear of me or Oldest falling out and dying tragically because of my fat arse!

6.  Water Ski....I was the shit...once apon a time!

7.  Take a trip with McHusband...just the two of us....haven't done that since BC(before children).

8.  Sail as a crew member on Mr. Blue Eyes boat for the Harvest Moon Regatta with my Mom and Mrs. Blue Eyes.

9.  Go Hunting with McHusband and shoot a deer before Oldest does....because I'm a biotch like that!
     
10.  Journal everyday.....food, thoughts...everything!

11.  Be Happy with the Girl in the Mirror...and Dance like there is no tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment