Thursday, January 28, 2010

Part Brag....Part Warning

So..McHusband is McAwesome! He is the most hands on dad...he is the one that does homework with the girls and takes them to the mall and tucks them in every night that he is home. He has been working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day....he finally gets a night off and he takes his girls on a date...we go eat a fabulous meal at A'Mazin's and my oldest daughter(who wants to be a chef)would like to have Creme Brule for dessert so McHusband offers to take them to L'Auberge to have dessert....my younget then preceeds to say "This is the best night ever....none of my friends ever get to go to L'Auberge on a school night!" After dessert we let the girls play in the Arcade...and I swear you would have thought that we brought them to DisneyWorld.


McHusband and I have our own way of communicating....I might tell him that I hate him.....but really what I am saying is I love your guts and can't live without you. When he calls me an ahole...he is really saying... You are my best friend and I love you! It is very twisted but it works and I can't imagine sharing my crazy world with anyone but him.

I know what you are thinking.....okay where is the Snark in that?????

Wait for it, wait for it.....and now

Not only is he the best dad and husband ever....he is also a super talented guy, that is always willing to help his friends(and mine)....and is usually every one's first call when they need help or advise....while this is really nice...it can really get on my nerves!!!! I love that McHusband is so talented and sought after......however when I start feeling like he is being taken for granted or is unappreciated, well I am not having that. Keep that in mind, okay. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment