Friday, July 2, 2010

She's leaving on a Jet Plane......


So...my Madre's Man(Mr. Blue Eyes) is a Private Pilot for a very wealthy family in Houston and they will be in New York for the 4th of July. My Madre called me last week to see if she could take Oldest to New York to meet Mr. Blue Eyes for the weekend. Our cousin just graduated from LSU and moved to The City a month ago(sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with 5 other girls) and Oldest has really been wanting to go see her.....so as I type, Oldest is sitting in the Airport right now on her way to NYC.
****I think calling Mr. Blue Eyes my Madre's boyfriend is just weird, because he is far from being a boy and they are so much for than friends...for whatever reason it just makes me feel icky calling him her Boyfriend....so from here on out he will be know as Madre's Mr. Blue Eyes**********



While Oldest will be LIVIN' LA VIDA LOCA! Youngest will be spending the 4th of July weekend getting showered with Love from her Aunt....all she wants to do is go to Build-A-Bear and get a Parrot....She wants a REAL parrot, but says she will settle for a stuffed one!

No comments:

Post a Comment