Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WHAT A HANDSOME BOY!!!! OH EDISON YOU MAKE MY HEART BEAT!!!




I have puppy fever again....and in a bad way. What is wrong with me???? When I had both dogs...I bitched nonstop about the grooming, the bathing...the never being able to get out of my chair for fear of loosing it to one of the dogs...Claude eating all the donuts that I just went and got the girls(not leaving them one), Claude eating 28 foil wrapped solid chocolate Easter Bunnies the day before the Easter party at school!!!!! Claude grabbing the WHOLE BAKED CHICKEN off of the counter at McHusbands grandparents house...and McHusband putting it back..telling me, as he pointed..not to eat that side!!!! Why in Giant Poodles do I want another dog? Why does my heart ache when I think about that big white bastard? Why do I long for another dog after swearing to GOD and EVERYONE....that never...not ever would I have 2 dogs again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment