Thursday, May 27, 2010

She Shines so Bright!!!!!



Yesterday Oldest's school held their Awards Program...Oldest got this Award for having all A's for the YEAR in these subjects. Oldest missed Banner Roll for the entire year by one freaking B....she was very disappointed in herself....my little over achiever!

I got a call today from a parent and it started so sweet...."Oldest looked just absolutely beautiful yesterday." And I was all "Awww, thanks...that is so sweet of you to call!" and then she said "I had no idea she was that smart, I mean my jaw hit the floor when I heard how many of her subjects she got A's in all year."

And there it is......I had to pick my jaw up off the floor....I had a very stabby feeling when I got off the phone.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that other parent was seriously rude.

    Congrats to your very smart girl!

    ReplyDelete