Monday, February 8, 2010

Little Piggy

Update on Youngest's little piggy, it isn't broken(YAY!!!!) it's just sprained. Haven't heard from the Neurologist on the bloodwork....a few of them they had to send off to an outside lab...so just waiting to hear, which is sooooo hard to do. I am super stressed out and hate feeling so out of control(and those of you that know me, and know me well......you know how much I enjoy not being in control).

This morning when I called my boss/my friend and told her what had happened with Youngest.....she stopped by the house to check on her...how awesome is that? Youngest really loves my boss/friend.....she told Boss "I'm Broken"......then Boss made fun of her and gave her a new nickname....which if you know Youngest....you know she has many, many nicknames.....This made Youngest feel much better....Youngest then told everyone else she saw today that Oldest broke her finger. Which leads to........

I picked Oldest and her friend up from school today....Friend is super sweet and I like her an awful lot...however Friend is quite the SMART A** and as I have posted today....Oldest doesn't really need any help in this area....I have warned Oldest that I am not having it anymore.....I really think that she doesn't believe me. Oldest has a pretty big project due tomorrow. My Uncle has this awesome shop and he offered to let Oldest use his tools because McHusband has been working 7 days a week 12 hours a day.....and lets be honest...Mama don't build....I can clean it and I can paint it....but I can't build it. Oldest built it all by herself, we drove around town and took pictures of examples of the project...in all the craziness of Youngest today I took the time to have the pictures developed so she could show the examples.......she wanted me to write the labels for the pictures......ummm Oldest-who is getting graded for this project? Me or You?

Basically what this boils down to is that I am not cut out to be a single mother or a mother of a shift working husband!!!!!! I know my limits.....I need back up!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment